Established in 2010 by Tony O’Driscoll who has over 35years experience in the valve industry.
Valve Technology specializes in valve overhaul, maintenance and certification both on-site at customers plant and also at a new modern purpose-built workshop, with special emphasis and expertise in safety valve and control valve overhaul, evaluation and certification.
With a team of Valve Technicians that are highly trained and certified in all aspects of safety/valve overhaul, inspection, evaluation, test and certification, and a good reputation, this has helped to build up our customer base and given our customers confidence and trust in Valve Technology for their valve requirements.
Sales of new valve products is also a very important part of our business; we supply any make /type of valve and have good relations with suppliers from all over the globe.
Because we have no allegiance to any valve manufacturer and are not tied to any agency agreement (where you must meet monthly sales targets etc) we can be unbiased in our assessment and valve recommendation for your situation.
Why Choose Us?
- VTL is an ISO accredited company – VTL achieved ISO9001:2008 in July 2012 and transitioned to ISO9001:2015 in April 2018. An annual surveillance is carried out by Certification Europe.
- All valve technicians are certified and qualified.
- VTL have no agency agreements and so all sales quotes sought for customers are independent and unbiased, so offerings are best recommendations, price and lead time.
- VTL has all their vans equipped as mobile test units with computerised test rigs and mobile workshops enabling onsite testing and overhaul of safety valves.
- VTL have recently completed a new purpose-built workshop to facilitate more workshop testing.
- VTL test gauges and pressure transducers are calibrated independently by an INAB accredited company.
- Environmentally conscious.
Get in touch
Valve Technology Ltd